Thursday, January 12, 2006

awwwwwwwwww... so romantic.. *isk isk*

( A girl talking 2 her BF by the roadside)

Girl: Do I ever cross ur mind?
Boy: No...
Girl: Do u like me?
Boy: Not really...
Girl: Do u want me?
Boy: Nope
Girl: Would u cry if I left?
Boy: Hell No...
Girl: Would u live 4 me?
Boy: Of coz no...
Girl: Would u do anything 4 me?
Boy: No...
Girl: What would u choose: ur life... or me?
Boy: I choose My Life

The girl runs away with such shock and pain in her heart but the boy run after her and shouted loudly....

"The reason u never cross my mind is because u're always on my mind...

The reason why I don't like u is because I love u...

The reason I don't want u is because I need u...

The reason I wouldn't cry if u left is because I would die if u left me...

The reason wouldn't live 4 u is because I would die 4 u...

The reason why I'm not willing 2 do anything 4 u is because I would do everything 4 u...

The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh! it's nice la!!! aiyo.

10:56 PM  
Blogger :: Nicole.F :: said...

at least someone agree with me! :)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home