Monday, April 27, 2009

i can't wait...

I know that i've never contributed any post to this blog before.. so this will be my 1st post here.. trying to revive back the old blog :P

Me and danny have been friends since like.. erm... 10 years ago? gosh, time flies.. hahaha.. yea, we're getting old =.= darn! and thanks to danny, my circle of friends got a lil bigger.. in 2005 i think, i got to know khai yin, edward, kenny, zara and yee may.. it was fun to be their friends :) and it's still fun to hang out with them.. hehe..

Anyway, in jan 2006 edward got married to zara.. we ALL went to ipoh for their wedding dinner.. and now, after 3 years it's khai yin's turn :) ok ok, it was me who beat khai yin to it.. hahaha..

So, i am SO darn happy for khai yin.. yeah, i mean how could i not? coz i think i remember khai yin telling people.. or was it me that he won't settle down.. kekeke.. well i think he said that coz he haven't met the right one yet ;)

Thanks for inviting me and my hubby for this exclusive wedding dinner party of yours, ky *muacks* oopsie! muahahahaha...




Three down and three more to go.. you know what i mean.. edward, ky and me got married.. so i wonder when will be danny, kenny and yee may's turn.. hmmmmmm.....

ps: ky, when will i get another invitation from you for a baby shower? hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home